Inspiring your beauty
There’s something about self-care that feels so good. Not only does it bring out your glow and radiance, but it brings calm, clarity, optimism, and a spring in your step.
Here at Inspire Beauty we want to enhance your self-care routine with gorgeous and effective products, rituals, and ideas.
We want to take self-care to the next level.
Our boutique is an ever-growing curation of the finest luxury natural skin care and body care products. Selected for their performance, quality ingredients, and your well-being in mind. These are the products we are obsessed with, that deliver results, and are an absolute pleasure to use.
Fun facts about Inspire Beauty
- We’re Canadian (located in Montreal, Quebec).
- We’re a family-run small business.
- All the products we sell are cruelty-free.
- Our passion is finding exceptional skin care and body care products that we adore and can’t stop recommending.
- Every product we carry has been hand selected for its outstanding performance, quality ingredients, and results it delivers.
- We are obsessed with self-care, from the inside out, and the outside in.
- We love supporting small businesses, super talented formulators, artisanal small-batch productions, indie beauty brands and conscious innovation.
- We aim for our shipping materials to be fully eco-friendly by 2022-23 (it’s an ongoing process).
- Our goal is to become a self-care super shop that inspires each and every person that lands on our website to love and celebrate taking care of themselves.
Natasha St. Michael
Inspire Beauty Founder
You may know Natasha St. Michael from her popular natural health blogs and YouTube channels The CLEAR SKIN Essentials, Raw Radiant Health, and Radiance Central. With a combined following of over 65,000 subscribers and 10 million channel views, Natasha is best known for her passion for healthy living, self care and natural skin care.
A former fine artist turned Certified Holistic Health Coach, Natasha got into natural health after curing herself of stubborn adult acne from Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS). Seeing first hand how diet and natural skin care transformed and healed her skin, she wanted to pass on her knowledge, experience and expertise to help others.
Natasha’s passion is all things health and beauty. She created Inspire Beauty to showcase the best in natural beauty and skin care, and as a go-to resource of over 100 articles and videos on skin care, self-care, product reviews and recommendations, skincare routines and tutorials, and diet tips for clear skin.
Now in her mid-40s, Natasha is as passionate as ever about self-care. With over a decade’s worth of professional experience, Natasha is onto her next endeavour embracing natural anti-aging, and sharing her tips and tricks along the way.
Natasha St. Michael is a Certified Holistic Health Coach and Natural Health Educator accredited by the Institute For Integrative Nutrition. She is a member of the American Association For Drugless Practitioners and has a Bachelors Degree in Fine Art from the School Of The Art Institute Of Chicago.