Best Skin Ever - Sandalwood
All-in-one oil cleanser and moisturizer that calms, balances, and restores the skin. Especially great for sensitive and blemish-prone skin.
Sandalwood Best Skin Ever is a gentle, lightweight, moisture-rich oil blend formulated to balance and rejuvenate the skin.
Created for even the most delicate and sensitive skin, Sandalwood Best Skin Ever can be used as an oil cleanser for the face and body, and to soften and moisturize the skin from head to toe.
The key ingredient in this skin soothing elixir is the Sandalwood nut oil, which is rich in fatty acids that calm inflammation, protect the skin from environmental damage, and assist in wound healing.
The blend of sandalwood, frankincense, cape chamomile, palmarosa, sweet thyme, and yarrow essential oils strengthens and clarifies the skin, as it combats redness, dryness and soothes irritation.
Used as an oil cleanser, it gently removes makeup and impurities without clogging or stripping the skin.
Lightweight and balancing; it can dually be used as a moisturizer to replenish dry skin and improve the appearance of scars, and patchy uneven skin tone.
How To Use
How To Use
- Apply 1-2 pumps of Best Skin Ever to dry skin.
- Lightly massage the oil into the skin, breaking up any makeup, sunscreen, dirt, or debris.
- Dampen a clean wash cloth with water, squeeze out excess water, and gently remove the oil with the cloth.
- Apply to clean damp skin and allow a few minutes to soak in.
- After taking a bath or shower, leave your skin wet.
- Using a damp wash cloth, apply 1-2 pumps of Best Skin Ever to the wash cloth, and massage your body with the cloth.
- For deeper exfoliation, massage your skin more vigorously with the cloth.
Pairs well with
Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Santalum spicatum (Sandalwood Nut Oil), Santalum album (Sandalwood), Boswellia carterii (Frankincense), Eriocephalus punctulatus (Cape Chamomile), Cymbopogon martini (Palmarosa), Thymus linalool (Sweet Thyme), Achillea millefolium (Yarrow), Anthemis nobilis (Chamomile), Citrus limon (Lemon), Citrus aurantium (Blood Orange)