Crowning Glory Hair Oil
Conditioning hair and scalp oil to soothe and balance dry flaky scalp while strengthening the hair and delivering glossy shine.
From root to tip, this aromatic lightweight hair oil delivers strength and shine.
Oiling the hair and scalp revitalizes as it cleanses. It removes dead skin cells and flakes, restores damaged hair, smoothes split ends, and adds nourishment and shine.
Rosemary and lemon petitgrain clear the scalp of flakes and dryness. Vetiver invigorates the scalp as spikenard imparts a luxurious scent. Nettles and pumpkin seed nourish and strengthen the hair, while jojoba and lime smooth texture and frizz, and deliver gloss and brilliance.
Living Libations hair oil treatment can be used in a myriad of ways:
- Pre-shampoo hair and scalp treatment
- Warm oil treatment
- Replenishing overnight treatment
- Protection from heat styling tools
- Finishing oil for extra shine, and to smooth frizz and fly-aways
How to use
How to use
Pre-shampoo scalp and hair treatment:
- Put a few drops in your palm and massage into dry scalp and through the hair before washing.
Warm oil treatment:
- Apply enough oil to coat the hair and scalp.
- Comb oil through the hair from scalp to tip.
- Wrap hair with a warm damp towel.
- Leave covered for at least 20-30 minutes and then wash out with shampoo.
Overnight scalp treatment:
- Put a few drops in your palm and massage into dry scalp and through the hair.
- Leave on overnight and wash hair with shampoo the next day.
Heat styling protection:
- To protect hair and tips from hair dryer and heat styling tools, rub a few drops of the hair oil between your palms and smooth through hair and tips before styling.
- For added gloss, and to smooth frizz and fly-aways, rub a few drops of the hair oil between your palms and smooth through hair and tips.
Pairs well with
Cucurbita pepo (Pumpkin Seed), Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba), Urtica dioica (Stinging Nettles), Rosmarinus officinalis verbenone (Rosemary Verbenone), Citrus limon petitgrain (Lemon Petitgrain), Chrysopogon zizanioides (Vetiver), Nardostachys jatamansi (Spikenard)