Flowers In Her Hair Dry Shampoo
Good hair days are here with this style extending dry shampoo. It absorbs excess oil, adds volume to the hair, soothes the scalp, and dispels dry flakes.
An all natural dry shampoo made of crushed flower blossoms, powders and botanicals to balance the scalp, and absorb excess oil.
Not only does it extend hair styles, but it adds volume and shine. Hair is refreshed, more manageable and has a subtle inviting scent.
Each ingredient in this dry shampoo is masterfully mixed to maximize hair health and beauty:
- Kaolin clay, baking soda, and arrowroot powder synergistically work to cleanse and absorb excess oils.
- Silk peptides create a protective smooth sheath around each hair follicle to lock in moisture and detangle strands.
- Probiotics balance the scalp preventing dryness.
- Powdered whole chamomile and lavender flowers absorb excess moisture and endow the hair with a soft calming scent.
- Essential oils of roman chamomile, alpine lavender, jasmine sambac, ylang ylang, and magnolia blossom soothe the scalp, lift dry locks, and enrich the hair.
- Rosemary extract revives limp hair and refreshes the scalp.
Suitable for all hair types including colour-treated hair.
How to use
How to use
- Sprinkle a dime size amount into the palm of your hand and massage it into the roots of the hair working away from the natural part. Move from roots to tips.
- Let the powder sit in your hair for a few minutes to absorb and activate.
- With a wood comb or natural bristle brush, comb through the hair to evenly distribute the shampoo and stimulate the scalp.
- Style your hair as usual.
- Use as necessary throughout the day or week.
- If you use too much and your hair looks powdery or clumpy, simply run wet fingertips through your hair.
Pairs well with
Maranta arundinacea (Arrow Root), Kaolinite (Kaolin Clay), Silk Peptides, Rosmarinus officinalis CO2 (Rosemary Antioxidant Extract), Sodium bicarbonate (Baking soda), L. plantarum, B. bifidum, and B. longum (Probiotics), Anthemis nobilis (Chamomile Flowers), Lavandula officinalis (Lavender Flowers), Jasminum sambac (Jasmine Sambac), Cananga odorata (Ylang), Michelia champaca (Magnolia Blossom), Anthemis nobilis (Chamomile), Lavandula angustifolia (Alpine Lavender)