I get asked a lot about using lemon or apple cider vinegar for the face, and if it’s safe? Many of you are intrigued to try lemon juice or apple cider vinegar in DIY recipes to treat pimples, blackheads, melasma, sun spots, acne scars, or sun damage – but does it work, will it damage your skin, and is it worth trying?
Let’s just say, I wouldn’t intentionally put lemon juice or apple cider vinegar on my face. And, if you follow my blog, you know I love doing all sorts of skin care and beauty experiments.
As much as I love natural skin care, there’s certain ingredients I just don’t mess with, especially not on my face.
So before you go using apple cider vinegar or lemon juice on your skin, please check out today’s video (at the top of the blog post).
If you’re wondering about other natural ingredients and whether they are safe to use on your skin, here’s a few blog posts and videos to check out:
- Can Tea Tree Oil Help Acne Breakouts?
- Using Honey As A Cleanser For Acne Prone Skin
- Oil Cleansing Method For Acne Prone Skin
- Castor Oil For Oil Cleansing, My 30 Day Experiment
- How To Use Skincare Products With Essential Oils Safely
- How To Use Glycerin For Dry Skin