Recently I’ve been talking a lot about diet for clear skin, and the struggles of sticking to healthy eating to get rid of breakouts and acne. A few of you have written me expressing your frustration and confusion about what diet advice to follow.
Either you’re hearing conflicting views of certain health foods, or everyone around you is taking certain foods out of their diet (or adding them in), and you’re wondering if you should too?
Sometimes all the diet and health information we have access too is just SO overwhelming.
In today’s video I share how to navigate through all the different health information and advice floating around to find what is right for YOU.
I am emphasizing YOU, because sometimes this is the one detail we overlook. Everyone around you might be on today’s popular diet, but it doesn’t necessarily mean it’s right for you, or that you even need to be eating that way.
I don’t believe in taking foods out of your diet unless you really need to. Instead, it’s so much more sustainable to be strategic with what you are adding in and taking out of your diet, that everything you are doing is paving the way to reaching your health goals.
To clear away all diet confusion, and get clear about your own diet and health plan, watch today’s video, and afterwards take a few moments to answer the questions I have listed below. This will help you reach your goals a lot faster by clarifying what you need to focus on right now for results.
Reaching your health goals, what you need to do right now:
(Answer the following questions to be clear what your #1 health goal is and what you need to do right now to reach it).
- What is your #1 health challenge right now?
- What are the top 3 foods you are eating that make your health challenge worse?
- What foods or activities improves your health, and gets you closer to reaching your health goal?
- What can you do this week to boost your motivation to do more good things for your health?
- What diet advice or guidelines confuse or overwhelm you?
- Compared to the top 3 things you already know makes your health challenge worse, do you really need to worry about these additional diet guidelines that confuse and overwhelm you? Can you revisit them later on when you’ve made more progress with your health goals?
Thank you for this, Natasha!
At the beginning of the video when you talk about the “frustrated person,” one of my kids (my 8-year old) was sitting next to me and asked, “Is that you, Mom?” I said, “Yep!” He knows me so well! 🙂
Thank you, again!
Aww not Natasha but this comment made me smile lol