Today we’re doing something a little different…
Recently I was tagged by Angel from The Abernathy GoGreen YouTube Channel to join the Would You Rather Green Beauty Skin Care Edition tag. This Would You Rather tag has been going around YouTube for a while amongst different groups and communities, and I was excited to join the Green Beauty Skin Care Edition of this tag.
If you aren’t familiar with YouTube tags, pretty much someone comes up with a bunch of questions related to a topic, and people make videos answering the questions. It’s a lot of fun to do, and it’s even more fun to check out other people’s videos and what their answers/opinions are.
Here’s Angel’s video for the tag.
I’ve listed all the Would You Rather tag questions below if you want to make a video for the tag (and if you do make a video, please let me know here or on my YouTube video, I would love to check it out!).
If you haven’t already, please subscribe to my YouTube Channel!
Would You Rather Tag (Green Beauty Skin Care Edition)
- Would you rather use coconut oil or lose all your sunscreen?
- Would you rather give up oils or toners?
- Would you rather use mineral oil or parabens?
- Would you rather use Neutrogena or Oil of Olay?
- Would you rather sole use chemical or physical exfoliation?
- Would you rather have a bad chemical peel or spend all day in the sun in Hawaii with no sunscreen?
- Would you rather an airplane lost all your skincare or makeup?
- If you had $250 dollars to spend on skincare, what would you buy?
- If you had to give up your entire skincare collection and only keep three products, what would they be?
- Would you rather give up peptides or vitamin C?
- Would you rather give up hydration or acids?
- Would you rather give up your skincare or deodorant?
- Would you rather use rosehip seed oil or jojoba oil?
- Would you rather use retinol or carrot seed oil?
- Would you rather meet Caroline Hirons or Tata Harper?
Hi, I use coconut oil to clean off my makeup and I have those TERRIBLE little bumps like you were talking about all over my forehead. Is that whats causing it? Nothing works to get rid of them and its super annoying. Thanks!
Yes, it’s probably the coconut oil. Stop using the coconut oil, use grapeseed oil or jojoba oil instead. It can take a few weeks to completely get rid of.